Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Dear Lola- 18 Months





Dear Lola,

I think this might be the most fun age yet. You have been busy busy learning and growing and running and playing. You are walking up and down stairs with help from a rail or a hand. I am trying to teach you how to jump and it's funny. Dad recently bought you a soccer ball and you love chasing after it in the yard. In the afternoons I often take you out for a bike ride. We "feed" the cows and you play in the dirt and throw rocks. Farm living is the life for you. When inside your favorite thing to do is reading. If I sit on the couch you throw a book at me, say "book, book," and climb in my lap for a story. When i'm done you climb down and repeat 10 plus times... and if I don't comply it isn't pretty haha. Sometimes I can convince you to read to yourself in your chair. Even though it can be exhausting I love that you love reading. I hope you always do.

A couple of months ago you decided on your very favorite blanket. It's a blue fuzzy one that I've had for a long time. It was given to me by Grandma Hall as a Christmas present when I was a teenager. Another fun thing is that you are now officially going to nursery at church. It took a few weeks of going with you till you felt comfortable, but now you love it!

At your 18 month doctor's appointment you weighed in at 23 lbs 10 oz (40%) and measure 34 in tall (97%.) You are so tall you probably look more like a 2 year old. You are wearing mostly 2T clothes. You look very strong and athletic I think!

Love you lots baby girl,

Mom
                                        
                                        
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment