Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Califonia Dreamin'

We're moving to Visalia California in 2 weeks. It's a small town (according to those from CA.)Population approximately 125,000. Fondly known as "Where the Valley Meets the Giants" (says Wikipedia) which I'm guessing has something to do with big beautiful trees. I'll let you know. See yellow circle below.


You might be wondering: Why are we moving there? For my internship this Fall. I'll be working with the Exercise Phisiology Director at a place called The Lifestyle Center.

Will I be making a lot of money or something? No. Nada.

Have we been there before? Nope. Never. 

Do we have a place to live? Well we have a tent... hopefully we'll find an apartment quick.

Are we excited? Very!  

But also a little nervous. We're hoping we can find jobs and friends and a church to go to. And a grocery store. And climbing. And grapes?

We have no idea what we're getting into.


1 comment:

  1. well...i'm sure you will find an apartment, and climbing...i hear is amazing in Yosemite National park...you'll have to go there. and I dunno about grapes, but I know the strawberries are awesome in cali. good luck with the jobs part. and I'm pretty sure the church is true there too, so you should be able to find one of those close by too:) Congrats and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete