Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Dear Lola- 6 Months

Dear Lola,

Six months already! You are growing so fast, little cutie. Suddenly you are doing all sorts of big baby things like napping less and sitting up all on your own! The day we got home from vacation I noticed you were doing two things I hadn't noticed before: chewing your toes and pushing up with your feet to get your tummy off the ground. I know you have big ideas about crawling. For now though you can get just about anywhere you want by rolling and scooting. It's just not nearly fast enough for you! The last few days you have gotten up on your hands and knees. I guess we will have to wait and see how long it takes for you to get moving :) You also do this funny thing where you balance on your head and your feet in a bridge pose. You are a little gymnast! You've tried lots of vegetables now and seem to like them all. I'm on the lookout for teeth but you haven't sprouted any yet. It's funny though because I have dreams about them all the time. Once I dreamed that I looked in your mouth and counted 40 teeth. All in one day, wow! :) Another time I dreamed that I looked and saw a bunch of teeth but they were all big and strange looking. You then popped out a pair of dentures and I said, "Lola, whose teeth did you steal?!" Lol. At your 6 month appointment we found out that you weigh 18 lbs 2 oz (87%) and are 27 inches long (90%)! Keep growing big and strong, baby girl.

Love you lots,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment