Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

It's a... GIRL!




I'm so happy we are having another girl! Girls are just plain awesome. And Lola will have a sister, and sisters are THE BEST. Besides that, everything looked great at the ultrasound. She is growing to be the cutest, most perfect little baby. I just know it :) Oh gosh, this post is all kinds of mushy. I am currently 22 weeks and getting a very round bump. Longer or maternity shirts are the only way to go now. Feeling good and sleeping well still- a am enjoying this while it lasts! I have been going to an exercise group at my church and hoping to stay more active this time around. Lola has no clue what is about to hit her. She says baby and then points to my belly button :) 






2 comments:

  1. I did a bunch of walking with my 2nd and it really helped. I think I have lost the baby weight much faster this time around and I think it was the #1 factor to my easy labor. If you are still thinking of going natural I strongly encourage at least 2 miles a day... It made all the difference for me :)

    Congratulations on another girl. That is so exciting. I'm sure she will be just as perfect and adorable as Lola.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mel, that's awesome that you had an easy labor this time! I would love to hear more about the birth. I am planning a natural birth also. I would love to hear your tips! Send me an email if you want :)

      Delete