Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Dear Lola- 2 years old



Dear Lola,

         It's been two years since we met and it seems like the fun is just getting started. You are busy busy busy learning and growing. Some of your favorite things right now are are balls, play dough, jumping (on the couch, onto curbs, up and down all around!), reading books, playing at the playground, snack time, and bubbles. Your favorite foods seem to change depending on the week but you love cheese, peaches, applesauce, peanut butter sandwiches, peas, and eggs. You still take a 3+ hour nap a day and I love it! Also sleeping about 11-12 hours at night.
         You like to give kisses, especially to daddy when he comes home. Your favorite sentences are "Sit down now!" (When you want someone to play with or read to you.) "I want a snack" and "I wanna see it!" (Repeated over and over quickly when someone has something you want.) I've started to hear other words strung together and it's always fun to hear you learning to communicate. You are pretty good at remembering animal names and noises. The elephant is a favorite of yours which you fondly call "ella." You also love to count. You will point to things and wait for me to count them. If left to yourself you count everything as "2, 6, 2, 6, 2, 6." Haha. You try to sing the ABC's but it's more like A, B, C la la la and you make up the rest.
         You weigh in at 27 pounds 10 ounces (64%) and have grown to 35.5 inches tall (93%). Because of your height and your cute fluffy diapers you are fitting into 3T clothes now and have just about outgrown your size 7 shoes. You have gotten three of your two year molars in so that leaves just one more baby tooth to go :) Since your hair has grown I am starting to have fun trying out new hair dos on you.
         We had a really good birthday this year. When I would say "Lola, it's our birthday!" you would light up and try to say it back. Dad and I think you are the most adorable 2 year old around. I am getting really excited for you to have a sister. I loved having a little sister close in age- I hope you do to.

Love you sweetheart,
Mom





Pretty terrible lighting for my bad quality iphone photos. Oh well, she's still cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment