Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Birthdays 2 & 25!

Lola and I had a good birthday this year. It was pretty low key but it just felt really special. I had already wrapped the presents and I made the cakes a day ahead so that we could actually enjoy the day. For breakfast I made us chocolate chip pancakes and eggs. Lola's egg had a double yolk, lucky! We went grocery shopping in the morning and then during nap time I crocheted and watched my favorite shows. I also blew up a bunch of balloons for Lola to play in. In the afternoon I took her to McDonald's to play on the toys since the weather was kinda crummy. When Phil got home we had a cozy little picnic in the living room on a blanket. We opened presents and wrapping paper got everywhere! My parents called just as Lola was opening her gift from them- a play picnic set, perfect! She also got a little sewn bag from aunt Karen. From us she got toy dinosaurs, play dough, bubbles, a big bouncy ball- just random toys and a few clothes.

My big present was a sewing table from Phil. I was so excited!! Sewing a project is difficult when you have no where to keep your sewing machine set up. He also got me a new electric griddle. My mom sent me a new skirt and shirt that are really cute. And my sister sewed a really pretty table runner. We were spoiled this year! Then we ate homemade pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting. It was a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment